About This Course
To take care of your plants, you should:
- Make sure they are in the right location with the appropriate amount of light.
- Water them regularly, but be careful not to over-water.
- Fertilize them as needed.
- Prune and deadhead them as necessary to encourage healthy growth.
- Check for pests and diseases and take action if necessary.
- Provide proper soil and potting mix for the plant.
- Keep an eye on the plant for any signs of stress, like yellowing leaves or wilting.
- Keep the plants cleaned and dusted.
- Rotate the plants occasionally for an even growth.
- Always be careful to follow the specific care instructions for each individual plant.